Save

Save

Primary tabs

Paula Wynne's picture

Paula Wynne

Paula Wynne is author of The Grotto's Secret and The Sacred Symbol. Join Paula's VIP mailing list to receive the latest news about upcoming releases and special offers just for subscribers! http://eepurl.com/byjPVT

Book Marketing For Authors

0 Followers, 7 Pins
Comment
Use Calibre For Getting Book Reviews

Has anyone used Calibre? I'm a bit slow on this and only just discovered if after paying for someone to do this for me! I tried it out and wow - it did an epub in minutes.

74 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment

I have a Reader Magnet, which lots of authors use as a free book to encourage readers to sign up to their mailing list.

91 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment
List of Paid-For Book Promotion Sites

As I am browsing the net for sites to promote my new historical thriller I came across this great site that has an extremely comprehensive list of book promotion sites.

82 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment
Book Selling for Authors: 7 Essential Steps To A Bestselling Novel

If you'd like to find out Paula Wynne's route to getting her first novel to be a bestseller, read on to get a free download of Bookselling for Authors.

Average: 5
97 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment
Book Promotion for Authors: How To Grow Your Readers' Fan Base With Cross Promotions

Next to Email marketing, participating in Author Cross Promotions is one of the most important aspects of marketing a book!

93 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Comment
Email Marketing for Authors: How To Use Email Marketing To Find New Readers

Email Marketing for Authors is the essential guide to online marketing ~ emarketing your book.

Email marketing is one of the most important aspects of marketing a book!

125 views 0 Likes 0 comments
$0.99
Comment
Book Marketing for Authors: Essential Steps for Before, During and After Your Book Launch

There’s a lot of book marketing activities that you can do for free and set up quickly. Others may take longer and over time you can set them up and get them done.

172 views 0 Likes 0 comments
Scroll to top